Tuesday, 7 July 2009

I STILL CAN'T UPLOAD ANY PICTURE!!
I hate blogger for now , really.
So infuriated.


If you think you have all the right to control every single thing , let me tell you this.
You never have the right to control me.
Never ask for respect when you don't even know how to respect the elder.
I was being harsh on you all the time because you ask for it.
I am no longer a kid who you can toy with.
I seriously had enough of your nonsense.
The only way you can earn my respect is by respecting the elder and change for the better.
Therefore do not blame me if i was extremely rude towards you.
It's time to show you the real lesson.


Eating outing had make me grown even fatter than before.
I have gain alot of weight and i'm really stress about it.
But i'm just plain lazy to exercise and lose weight.
Is there really another outing this Friday?
Haha!

Malay O Oral that was held at Fuhua was not that hard to handle because it's all about smoking.
As usual , it relates to the teenagers.
After that went to Mr Teh Tarik and had a long chat with my classmates.
Dooms Day was told to be 2012.
I received an email saying that the world will end in 2023.
How true is it?
I seriously have no idea.


Do you really know how to appreciate things that was given to you?







 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies