Friday, 17 July 2009


I hate homework , can?
It seems like i can't run away from homework even for one day.
The teachers are no longer being understanding towards us.
And i seriously pity those on LOA because they had miss lots of lesson.
A stack of homework is waiting for me to finish them up.

3N2 was the most noisiest class i've ever met.
I was totally pissed with them.
If only they know that the graduating class is just below them.
I was in the mood of doing Chemistry when i heard a loud bang coming from above.
Classmates : Ms Chin , do something lei.Very noisy.
Ms Chin : What do you expect me to do? I can't do anything.Let them be.
My very own Ms Chin , very different from Mr Ong.

Today was a dragged for me cause i can't seems to concentrate on the lessons today.
I hate COE cause i can't understand the whole topic.
Furthermore , Mr Ho was going on a fast lane which made it even harder.
Eventually i sleep.
I had Teha & Ekin to accompany me to post a pile of homework to Fitri.
Lastly , no matter how down i felt today , i still enjoy my day with my crazy cliques.

The feeling seems to come back , unknowingly.
I am very frustrated with it.
In fact , i am really frustrated with myself.
I can't abdicate the feelings away.
I can't do it alone.
I keep hurting the innocent.
I need help urgently.


Wish i could be the one
The one who could give you love
The kind of love you really need
I know i'd only hurt you
I know i'd only make you cry


HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY HAMKA!






 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies