Sunday, 26 July 2009
![]() Phew! I'm so much relief. I've been waiting patiently. Finally i could start blogging again! I met 4 of my classmates including Sharon at Dhoby Ghaut at 8. We ate at The Indulge and somehow celebrate Zann's birthday in advance. Though it's a short outing for me , i still treasure the time we had. It's going to be a blast if the other 4 malay ladies could tag along. HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY ZANN! CCA has resume. I have to come down for NP and i thanked Shikin for accompanying me though i know she has nothing to do. I didn't know that my service is still needed. At 5 , i leave the school with Ekin to accompany Mam Sandy go JP. Together with Ekin , we helped our Mam decorate a cake at the Icing room. It turned out quite okay though its a bit spoiled. However , it's not that bad for me since that was my first attempt. Yeah! Apparently , it's not a good week for me. I got frustrated with myself when i failed to abdicate that feelings away from me. I'm so disappointed with myself for being an unreasonable person. I need a break and think thoroughly on my action. I seriously need a clean and healthy environment. I'm tired of fighting on something that is utterly foolish. But when heart matters , i can't ignore them. Don't you think? I guess so. That's the reason why i keep asking random question from my friends. I just need to clear my mind. I guess what my teacher told me about friends was indeed true. It was hard to find a true friend and i must admit that. They come when you're completely good. They disappear when you're at your very lowest point. Why? It was either they don't realise you are disconsolate or they don't even care. Who do you turn to then? Nobody because none of your friend was there by your side. All you did was strengthen yourself , alone. This was what happened in school. I was being cast away by one of my friend. I could not control my emotion that i had to let out by crying. I'm not a crybaby but that's the only way i could ease myself than throwing tantrum on someone else. I did not take Geography test because i was too preoccupied. I thanked Ms Kwa for understanding the situation i'm in. And i'm not blaming her nor do i try to make her feel guilty. My point is this : True friend is hard to find. I was all alone when i need someone who i can talk to comfortably. But sorry , none was there. When the truth is unrevealed. |
Designer: sutup-dummies |