Wednesday, 15 July 2009

14M36


I felt empty lately.
I get lethargic easily even though i have enough sleep.

Teachers have been looking for me asking about my well being.
Fitri will only come back on Monday.
I'll be waiting for his presence.
Get well soon okeh? :D


I hate H1N1.
Apsire has been ceased.
Be yourself day cancelled.
Graduation night cancelled.
Whenever the teacher saw students hanging around in school , they will start chasing them out.
School is such a boredom now.
However , i'm looking forward to next week.
I'll be able to meet my long lost friends & CCA will resume.
I hope that school will be as lively as before.

Speaking of CCA , i hope that i won't have to come down every friday anymore.
I'm utterly disappointed with NP right now.


I have a very big hole in my heart.





 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies