Wednesday, 1 July 2009

Apparently , i can't post any picture which i have no idea why.
I'll make this post as short as possible.
Well , people start to get irritated with my blog when they see my post.
That's the reason for my latest post.

The month of June was not really the best time for me.I had more downs than ups but i am still moving on with life.
I did enjoy myself at the last week of school holiday.
I spent my time with friends to explore Singapore and had a short trip to Malacca.
Unfortunately , i'm starting to gain more weight.
Seems like TAF CLUB is calling me back :D

School.
Anybody miss school?
I miss school.
BUT
I can't help it with school that your first day , you are served with homework and assignment.
I have no more time to waste.
I have approximately 100 days to O level.
& H1N1 is driving me crazy =/
I'm pleased that i'm having a good time with classmates since school resume.

Went out with a friend to buy a bag and do group study.
Till here then.

P.S I won't be blogging that much from now.

Fahmy : OMG , kesian nye but anyway , it's over.Phew! :D
Ekin : BF Teha.Haha! Alamak , ekin da marah lah.Hehe! Aku da update la :D
Shasha & Zanah : FITRI.On behalf of him , thanks for the compliment Zanah :]
FATEHAA : Ehh , buat tk tau pulak.Padahal org tuu yg gunekan hp aku.Haha!
Fasya : & it taste delicious , right? haha!
Fitri : I'm all good! You just saw me , just now :D
Nisa : Soon babe :]


HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY FAISAL FAREED!





 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies