Tuesday, 4 August 2009


Miss me? Or should i say miss my post?
Cause i miss blogging extremely much :D
Thanks to Hamka & Fitri for the website. 
I guess it's gonna be quite a long post from me.

keep reading okayy!
How am i these days?
I must say its a mix feelings.
Yes Nabilah , i'm all stress up and apparently , not because of  homework.
The feelings , remember?
I have made an oath to someone , in fact two of them that i will overcome this feelings as soon as possible.
I can't deny that i've been crying for the past few days just to abdicate this moron feelings.
I hate to get myself upset.

  Lately , i felt despondent but i always try to persevere. 
When the feelings seems to vacate slowly , i'm faced with even surprising news.
I'm feeling really distraught when you can't seem to understand my situation.
I know you've given me ample time but i did not make use of it.
I'm sorry for that but at least , i'm trying now.
But i guess you find it as an excuses.
You are slowly giving up on me , i reckoned.
No matter how bad you gonna treat me after this , i ought to let go of this burdensome feelings.
It does disappoint me when i have to fight with you over silly matter.
The sentence that person wrote hurt me unknowingly.
I know i should not be feeling this way but i must admit that i will lose out when it comes to feelings.
Therefore , you really need to be vanquished.
Yes you , the feelings.
 I have to motivate myself before the situation worsen.
Sorry for being extremely unfair.
Bottom line is no one should be blame.
On the bright side , i'm glad that i have painted my house.
It's brown.
Come to my house and you'll know why is it brown in colour XD
And to the both of you , thanks a lot for the help.
Thought of taking a one-day-break-from-school to recharge my energy fully but it seems that i can't absent myself without valid reason.
I love going to school for no particular reason.
Maybe because of classmates or i'll find it a waste to miss every lesson.
I went to the library with Rabia & Shikin today.
That explain why bie's photo was uploaded.
Shikin did not allowed me to snap her photo , i guess.
And Teha , get well soon ok :]




 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies