Thursday, 12 November 2009



 
Meet the 5N1 Malay Ladies


Alright , i've finally done with my big Os.
I felt very much relief :D
Congratulation to all who had completed their Os.

No more night study.
No more cab home.
No more textbooks & notes.
No more whining & complaining.
No more feeling pressurize.

Yet , i still need to come back to school for dance practice.
Performing for the students at Perth? Yeah :]


Next thing in mind is work.
Yes work but i guess i can't work this year.
If only i start looking for job and is successful , i can't afford to take lots of MCs.
I'll have family trips , dance trips & even camps.
So tell me when can i start working when my schedule was somehow packed?
Maybe i'll start learning how to bake and cook? :]
But i need MONEY!










 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies