|
Thursday, 26 November 2009
Like finally , i could blog again though it's not on a regular basis. I had a hard time searching for my pictures through email.Like i've download it but i just don't know where all the pictures was being stored.Yeah you can call me stupid for that but my knowledge on computer application is extremely limited. Thanks to Farahlina who turned out to be my heroine of the day :D I went Expo to enjoy the food fair and of course to meet kenneth who was working for Tai Hua Company that day. Imagine him with apron? Gay right? I simply forgot to snap a picture of him for your view :D The last day of the Food Fair , yu qing joined in and helped out. Before heading to Expo the following day , i went to Airport just to grab a brownies at Mc Cafe. However , it turned out to be different. Together with someone , we went to Coffee Club and i had Muddy Mudpie as dessert. The best thing was all the dessert we ordered is chocolate! Im a happy happy chap when it comes to chocolate :D After that , we went to viewing mall and looked at the SIA plane. Apparently , i can't post our picture for safety purpose :] Now , i'm waiting for IT Fair which is opening tomorrow.I need to get myself a thumbdrive. Since i was at home today , i do some spring cleaning in my room. I cleared all my school stuff and i found something which somehow attract my attention. My very own sweet 17 birthday. Cultural Night.Still remember? I bet you did :] Sorry for the blurred pics. And of course i found other things like my love letter? Yeahh. At times , memories are sweet but mine is a different case. It's been ages since i stepped into Alexandra Hospital. Accompany someone and i reached home at 4 in the morning :] I'll update more! Bye! |
Designer: sutup-dummies |