|
Sunday, 27 December 2009
After much await , i will finally have my POP of the year. Glad to hear that Ashraf continue to pursue his NP life as a Cadet Inspector. So , there will be UG campfire tomorrow then follow by POP the next day. Wednesday will be my day out with love :D Up till now , i can't decide.I need my money but i'm reluctant to work.Not because i'm lazy but i have many things in mind that i need to consider. I've decided to apply for School of Hospitality & Resort Management. Thanks to Fateha for giving me the support. Since i've agree to be part of SHRM , i can't withdraw myself. It cost me 31K for a 2 year course and it will start much earlier from Poly. This shows that i'm taking a different route to get my Diploma and Degree. I'll meet lots and lots of foreigners if my interview is successful. 2009 will soon come to an end.It was neither the best nor the worst for me.Yet , it does impact me badly for the month of November and early December.The heart can't stop bleeding whenever i think about it.To whom it may concern especially the girls i've been contacting with understand how horrible my life has been. They were there to support me and never failed to advise me.I choose to persevere and remain strong.Thanks to the Perth trip , i was able to free myself from all the saddening news. I'm waiting cause i know you will soon be there when i'm in need. |
Designer: sutup-dummies |