Saturday, 5 December 2009



Mulan the movie? Yeah it was great!
If you love fighting , watch it okay.Obviously i'm not good at convincing you to watch but if you ever watch Mulan disney , it's somehow similar :]
Another interesting story would be Case 39.
I can't really watch suspend movie cause i'll vibrate at my own seat but it's fun though :D


Many things had happened in my life.I can't simply say out everything.The most memorable thing is to receive a keyboard from someone on a special date.A beginner learning on her own :]
But then , i thought the happiness would last.
I was estatic for a day and what happened to the following days?
It's predictable , don't you think so?
I healed the pain on my own and it bleed again.
I guess all my kindness had gone to waste.
I've tried but whatever is happening now is just unexpected.
I wondered.
Why now especially after i did my best for you.
How i wish letting go of the person we loved most is an easy task.



On a brightside , i'll be going to Perth with Fateha on the 15 Dec for one week.
I've been wanting to go overseas with her but was not given the opportunities for the China trip , be it the CIP trip to Yunnan nor the Educational trip to Beijing.
Adding to that , i'm just super excited that we will be taking the Singapore Airlines :D
I bet the rest of my dancemates would also be excited.Maybe not for the airline but the incentive trip itself.
Pity Azim for being the only boy who managed to follow us.
However , i pitied the rest of the boys most because they were ban from going due to N level results.
I seriously thought they deserved to go no matter what happened.
I guess luck was not by their side.
I'll enjoy the trip on behalf of you guys ok? Hehe.






 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies