Thursday, 21 January 2010



I wish my current mood was as happy as the picture above.I hope my love story was a romantic and enjoying type.I'm not doing any great.In fact , i fall sick and pathetically , i didn't even realise that i am sick.
I miss the feeling of being happy.I want to smile and laugh willingly but i can't.
Every night , i have tears rolling down my cheeks.
I force myself to be strong but i'm extremely weak on the inside.
I wait and wait but nothing seems to change.
I guess you are having a fun and full filling life without me.

I wondered.Is it me who did not understand you or you have completely change?
I tried every ways to fit into your world.
But dear , i really miss the old ones.

Am i responsible for your changes?
I'm enduring but i do not know how long its gonna take me to wait.
I'm tired of pretending.Pretending to be okay when i'm not.
Tell me , when is this going to stop?
Do you still have the heart to watch me suffer?
I hate it when i woke up and look in the mirror , my eyes turns puffy.




Wherever you go 
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you





 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies