Tuesday, 6 April 2010


Lovely balloon from someone i adore deeply.I look innocent , don't you think so? (:
Life is getting better i guess.Yet , one problem still remain unsolved.Something happened during my away and i can do nothing about it.However , i do have my own decision and i think that should be the best thing to do if any shit is to happen , again.
For once , i repeat myself.I trust you my friend.
I'm tired of being jealous.Tired of making others frustrated and annoyed.Tired of keeping the pain and hardship on my own.Tired of being blame for whatever things that happened.Tired of everything.
Can someone tell me when will this end?
I need peace and i need happiness.
And i know you yearn for yours too.

Can someone tell me that its alright to see someone you love treat others dearly as much as they treat you.
Can someone tell me its alright to know that someone you love is happily spending time with another person outside.
Can someone tell me its alright to know that someone you love eventually misses someone else so much and not yourself.
Can someone tell me its not a problem if someone you love prioritize others more than yourself.
Anyone? Cause i really have enough of this 'blind jealousy' disease.
I definitely need someone to knock some sense into me just to make sure that whatever i think does make sense.
All because people are expecting me to be wiser and i am being one.
I've done my part by being good.How about you?


My week was super packed with different kind of activities.Speaking of which , i did have a plain and ordinary birthday celebration with my loved ones.Thanks to those who are willing to spent their time , effort and money just to get me a gift.The wishes again , thanks so much.
Out of many days , let me just share with you the recent activity i had.
Together with my seniors , Najib & bestie , we went to Jelutong CC which is located near Sembawang MRT Station to watch some kind of performance by the Variasi group.
Overall was fine but being able to spend time with the members was so much better.
Everytime when i'm with them , Mcdonalds seemed to be our favourite spot.
Teha & Najib made my day with the balloon stated ' HAPPY BIRTHDAY' (:
 

I've been spending most of my time with her and enjoying every bit of it.It would be much better if i'm able to do this with my girls.
As you can see , i try not to spend my time with boys alone cause i don't see the point being only the two of us when i have many other feelings to take care of.
Please appreciate this ok especially you.
I just love this person so much cause she's been there for me during my falls and my rise.
Not forgetting another kind soul.


This is the girls i miss so much.My heart sank when i look at this photo.I can't predict when will they be an outing for the 5 of us.
I'm sorry but i can't type much because the tears are going to fall soon at anytime.
I MISS YOU.




 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies