|
Thursday, 1 April 2010
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAINI! Syukur alhamdulillah. I'm proud to be 18 today.My definition of being fully legal is when i got the freedom to travel around.As you know , traveling has been my interest.So mummy , can i start traveling now? Please. I'm taking this opportunities to thank my beloved friends for the wishes. ' Zann Fateha Sindy Fitri Anika Asther Charn Muss Nashrul Najib Atiqah Afiqah Diniy Kamarul Afiq Rabia Jing Kai Kenneth Katie Miranda Saiful Sakilah Soo gek Revaaty Anwar Peiyi Nazri Luqman Joyce Jinsheng Yu Qing Mellisa Kak Ziela Danial ' As much as i know i'm getting older , i ought to think and act wiser.In fact, up till now i've been trying real hard to please people.Trying hard to be kind with every different people i met.I tried not to make faces in front of whoever i'm pissed with.Maybe its just now enough when i realize that people choose to avoid and mistreat me when they are just not satisfied with me.Some could even being harsh towards me , the innocent one when their mood don't go their way.I do have feelings in case you forgot.One thing for sure , people do change. My life went upside down at the end of February up till now.The pain and hardship was unbearable for me to cope.Crying before going to bed has been my routine ever since things between us went extremely wrong.I ever felt like giving up life but that was too much for such solution.Nevertheless, there was two kind soul who stayed by my side all along.Because of anger, i was labeled as a bitch & been shoo away like a beggar.I've been bombarded with news in many ways.In conclusion, i was solely blame for whatever that happened. Yes i've always been the evil one for others.Due to that, i have no idea how else to be good when both you did can't be accepted by the people you care most. Whatever it is , i wish that my 18 will go on smoothly.My hopes is to have good relationship with people around me and be strong in overcoming all obstacles. Insya Allah , amin. |
Designer: sutup-dummies |