Monday, 31 May 2010



Karya 2010 : Meluntur Buluh Langkah Dua

We shall celebrate for its success.After so much of rough training and hectic weeks , our effort were paid off.The umpteen scolding was definitely beneficial for us ; junior.
I gave my best shot and i was extremely bliss.
  
Knowing and interacting with the seniors were the side track to the wonderful days i had.Thanked to those who managed to come down and watch us perform.
Everything went on smoothly and i will be missing the ' Where is my brooch?? My accessories?? ' moment.
I will be missing my dance partner , Affie who endure the hardship she had and all the undeserving scolding.
Despite having Os this year , she managed to handle her time properly and keep getting marks for her test.
I hope she would be able to pull through Os as how she managed to get over Karya (:

I've been asking myself whether i should or should not continue with Azpirasi.
Well , my heart says yes but not my mind.There's something that refrain me from doing so.
I shall take a month to rest first to really decide on what is good for me (:

Other than that , i'm not really in a mood to blog though i want to blog badly.
Simply because i'm not blogging on what i really want.
Have a good day (:




 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies