|
Wednesday, 14 July 2010
Mom was the one being intensely active and captivated. We felt gladden by her changes. The 5 of us had an amazing time in Universal Studio.Thanks to Tetra Pak Company who subsidy almost half of the price. Well, they're making money i suppose.However, i should thanked dad for bringing us here.If he was not the one who need to withdraw a little money for all his lovely daughter, we wouldn't be here (: I definitely thanked Allah for giving us the opportunity to embellish life as it is. We explored every part of the place and we tried everything except for the Battlestar Galatica & Rapids Adventure.I was quite disappointed with Rapids Adventure. There was technically something wrong but their second attempt of repairing it seemed futile. I was actually looking forward to it though.Nonetheless, i still had a great time.My most favorite place will of course be Far far away palace.It gave me a totally different feeling when i stepped in. We managed to snap a photo with Princess Fiona, Shrek and Pussy. Trust me.Everyone was pushing and rushing to take photos with all the Stars. I'm not being prejudiced with foreigners but they undeniably irritate and annoy me.They were so ill-mannered and their attitude was just unrefined.And so did the Singaporeans.Well, a few of them. To mark our visit in USS, i took videos to help me reminiscence the event in the future ahead.Life has been so blissful with family around.I've been spending my time with my parents lately.Call me a lamp post but i love their presence and i'm certain they are too.They give me calmness and definitely love. Parents are the best lover in the world after Allah (: |
Designer: sutup-dummies |