|
Tuesday, 10 August 2010
HAPPY 45TH BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE! Back then, i was only 11 years old when i stepped into Padang to celebrate National Day with all the Singaporeans from every area.I felt really patriotic and for once, i was proud to be a Singaporean. With this, i hope that Singapore continue to succeed and prosper. I had a blast with my lovelies since Friday.I went to catch a midnight movie despite falling asleep due to intense woozy.On a very fine Saturday, i performed for the YOG delegates at NTU.I definitely enjoyed myself there.I took picture with Prince Harry and staff from all over the world.Also, i met Princess Wales.A memory not to be forgotten. SORTIE means exit :D Sunday was even better.Since it was the eve of National Day, Istana was open to public.As a singaporean, i felt that it was somehow complusory for me to go Istana and experience it myself.Thus, i grabbed Bie and Ekin to follow me and enjoy the moment.I can't deny it was scorching hot that day.Nevertheless, we had fun with our photoshoot.If only best friend and 'fiancée' was there, it will definitely complete my lovely Sunday. Monday is family day. Therefore, in conclusion, my days was like a paradise (: While i typing this, it's already tuesday.Thus, it's going be the last day of Syabban and first day of terawih.I'm looking forward to it.I'm looking forward to peace and happiness. The fact that i hate sharing on certain situation, I want to stop being part of your collections.I was never better and its time i give a face-lift. |
Designer: sutup-dummies |