Monday, 13 September 2010

Ku mohon keampunan


First and foremost, i'm wishing all muslims a Selamat Hari Raya.May Syawal this year bring more happiness in life, amin.
It's already the 3rd day of Raya.I've celebrated it in a very moderate way.I don't look forward to this year raya but i have the intention to go from house to house to take a look at their beautiful houses and taste their kuih raya. I'm quite disappointed with my Raya clothing this year. I hate the fact that i bought an expensive clothing this year when through out the past years, i bought it at less than 50 bucks. Trust me, my mind was totally blank when i had a marathon at Geylang.I've been searching high and low for Feroz Khan's outfit but i didn't find any.Not the boutique but those located along the Bazaar.
 Also, i got very fussy and choosy when selecting for Raya clothing. All i want was Kuning Keramat but no one can provide me with the color.
Out of so many things, i was solely responsible for the curtains. The kuih and the accessories at home is based on my mum quality touch. Pity her that she have to do the house chore and cooking on her own.
If only i'm not packed with test and assignment, i would have help. Furthermore, i got so restless and lethargic as Ramadhan drew to an end.
Nevertheless, i love the scarf.It gives a different touch to it <3


And i want to apologize personally.




 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies