Tuesday, 19 October 2010

I believe in joy, but i also believe in the flip-side that is agony


Hairi , Izyani & Haini

Meet dance mates from another organization.It was not and will never be a double date like a friend of mine mentioned.This plan was a trial for me to know them better since we will be meeting each other for almost everyday starting mid November.My recent activity was Kite Flying. I'm glad that it turned out very well since it was our very first outing.I cooked a simple dish which was Nasi Goreng Ikan Bilis and prepared a tuna sandwich. Najib had Baked Potatoes with him for the outing. On a side track, he told me that he learned to make that delicious baked potatoes from Cik Sakinah.Thanked her (:
Well of course Hairi & Yani felt so bad since they only brought a bottle of ILT. Next outing is definitely a fair and square share.
Surprisingly, none of us except Najib knows how to fly a kite.Thus, we took many many photos and that explained the number of photos we had in facebook.Not counting those that were not uploaded.
I'm happy that they were able to accept me as friend.As for the start, they simply thought i'm a happy goober lady.I took that as their prayer, hoping that the titled remained permanently for me.However my thought said
 ' It's not that i'm problem free.It's just that you guys have not seen my weak traits '


This is just the beginning.There will be more new faces in a picture, in the next outing.It was a great and fun night! Thank you guys for making it happened (:



I had another fine experience on a bright Saturday morning before i went for my dance practice.Esplanade happened to be the main place.After lunch at Pizza Hut, we walked around the town area, finding ways that might lead us to City Hall.Since the weather was intensely humid, we decided to stay inside a cooler place.What tickled me most when this friend of mine kept singing 'Dari Jauh Ku Mohon Maaf' out loud.I know what you're thinking.Raya is over right? But he care less about it.What makes me laugh out even louder when this happened.

A: Time now is 2.40.Let's watch Piranha.It's at 3.40
Me: 'Okay.You queue 
I waited at the side and he looked kinda panic.
A: Almost time! Go buy drinks.Go!
Me: *Look at the time, look confused* It's only 2.40?
A: *Look at the screen* Ohh! Sorry, excited lah!

But then, Piranha was rated R21 -,-
So we had ice cream by the pathway, looking straight at the sea and Marina Bay Sands.In fact, we did a lot more that day.The feeling was super alright.I hope for another outing but will i ever have it again? If that was supposed to be my last, i'm glad i did my part well and cherished every moment i had.


Forgive all those who have offended you, not for them but for yourself.

I took this quotes as an answer to what i should do for i've been hurt hours ago.Like i mentioned in my tweet, i pray that one day you will understand the misery i went through and appreciate me more than before, more than now.





 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies