Friday, 8 October 2010


We do not represent Illuminati, bear that in mind.


Alright! It's never to late to update things so long as i could still remember.Raya 2010 was rather mundane and terrifying.It was extraordinarily intense.Pictures say a thousand words.They are the first group of friends i went out raya with, the Lakers.It seemed to be systematic, i supposed.It definitely surprised me that i did not went out with my secondary friends at all.I can't instead of don't want.Meeting the primary friends was equally  splendid.I hope to meet them soon in our November reunion.


This is not my first time travelling in big groups but it's definitely my first time with the Azpirasi dance group.They are of course, a great bunch of people i met.I'm afraid we are not the only groups that did the celebration at the very end.It was a good start for me, as a junior.As everyone know, dance have been my passion and interest.The reasons i continue to pursue in arts is because i want to furbish the skills i had and be a good dancer.I do not wish to be known but i want exposure.

On a side track, i have so many things in mind.It's quite saddening to see that the more i get involved with activities, the harder it gets to forget something.I never want to forget.Nobody can.I'm not ready to accept the fact that it's gone now.Adding to what i saw or heard, it's really depressing.It get worst when things keep repeating or gone way too deep.Nobody likes it when what they hope for turn out to be different.No one likes to be in  'You say A, you did B' situation.Weeks past, i soon realized your wants and desire.You know you owe many things to me and sorry is never enough for the fact that you did something worst than i could handle.Though i'm losing my hopes,never ask me why i still choose to keep this love with me.This is my stupidity.I make mistakes and i find fault but that is not the whole reason the relationship ruined.I know and the love ones know, i did my very best.Worst of all, they knew i was serious with it.Another stupidity.I declared that my love for you is true.




 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies