|
Wednesday, 1 December 2010
Sarcastic enough? School, dance and work. Combine them together is equal to tedious life. I'm not as fortunate as my friends who has a stable finance.Dance is my passion but at the same time, i earned my little income from there. It might not helped much since the expense in Singapore has been gradually rising yet i'm thankful. I have back to back assignments that need to be done in a very short period of time. Surprisingly, exam will be in two weeks time. I'm mentally prepared but not theoretically. Although i'm quite worried for my commercial cooking, i am looking forward to it. My teacher loves to ask me whether i would prefer kitchen or restaurant? My answer was definitely kitchen, for now. Though i'm not a good cook, i do enjoy being in the kitchen. Next year is going to be my second and final year in school. I hope that i will be able to pull it through this term, amin. French Night turned out well that day. Although i could not enjoy the main course which is chicken due to red wine, i definitely enjoyed the chocolate mousse made by Clyanne. It was definitely tiring yet enjoyable to serve 60 pax at one go. Yes i panic because i thought we ran out of salad but thanks to the seniors, we all made it through. The unpleasant side was i smelt wine and beer when i was on my way home. Thankfully i did not stay until everything was over or i'll be dead. The post event ended at 2 in the morning! I can't afford to take a cab home especially with drunkard people around me. Thus, i chose to leave early and thankfully there was still buses and train for me. I want to do Arabian Night when it comes to my turn.Please support my idea classmates! (: I shall keep this love with me for as long as i can even if i'm badly hurt by you. |
Designer: sutup-dummies |