|
Monday, 3 January 2011
Everyday is a fresh opportunity. Years are just number. Welcome 2011. May this year be a better year for all of us. I had a well planned new year and it starts off with a wedding at West Coast. The only thing that turned me off completely when i have to wait till evening before i had my first meal.I was exhausted and sleepy too. Despite that, i headed to Nabins to meet up with my dance mates and hang around.Nice place for dinner; Arabian theme (: In the end, i reached home at 3.Well, thanks to NR8 for the ride home. Although it's kinda expensive, i'm left with no choice. Flag for cab is the last thing i would love to do. Overall, i enjoyed my Nasi Minyak and Nabins Delight (: When i dance for someone's wedding, i asked myself, when is my turn? (: I've already imagining stuff for my wedding day, hahaha! The most important thing is to have my Azpirasians dance for me & high school friends to attend.Heheh, okay i'm going wild :D Flashing back at 2010, i had a nice smooth journey of my life. My love life might be a failure back then but i lose nothing since i have a great and understanding parents, lovely siblings and good friends around me.I might not have all my friends around but those who care, they care with all their heart and these are the people i would not want to let go off. I have best friend who can make me laugh, who can give me a sensible advise and accept me for who i am. I have my N1 ladies who still remember me. Although we can't always be together but when we met, we create a happy ending for each other to bring back as memories.They will forever be my ladies. Adding on to that, i have dance mates who is very happening and always make my Saturday. We share the same interest and we spread the love amongst us.They are strictly my sisters and brothers.No love connection, for sure.Last but not least, i have Myanmar friend who is very bubbly and patience. Her cuteness make my day in school. I love to share my stories with her because she is definitely a great listener and honest most of the time. She may be slow at times but that doesn't give me the right to bully her right? (: To top it off, family is the best thing in life. I've started to discover good thing in life and that is cousins. Thank you all for the wonderful 2010 (: The fall back is everyone's part of life. |
Designer: sutup-dummies |