Sunday, 30 October 2011

Be grateful for all the obstacles. They have strengthened you as you continue with your journey.


I thought leaving for the better would be easy but there's rough obstacle that you have to go through.
Not everyone knows that i'm finishing school soon. This is my last term, my final stage, the finishing line. I'm left with only Event Management & Service Marketing modules. Although it's only 2 modules, it is extremely weighty. I'm pretty happy that i do not have to sit for any papers this term but the happiness didn't last for long. I have to plan an event. Yes me, the Project Director. I was given only a month to do it. Not having any experience in planning event, you think i did not struggle? I am, at this stage, struggling with it. Juggling with 3 assignments, 5000 words each and two presentations. For all this, i have only up to early December to get everything done. Hectic & crazy term i can say.

Adding on to it, i'm going to have my intensive practice soon for Festival Tari Serumpun 3 which is on the 3rd December! Early December too you see. I'm going insane right now! But wait! I'm taking all this positively. Time management, yes. In time like this, the skills are much needed. So haini, fight till the end! <3
Then again, i can't help feeling downhearted with this particular news. Everyone knows i love to travel and it just so happen that I have a study trip to attend. Who would want to reject going to Switzerland? I would love to but knowing that i need to pay full sum which is almost 5K, i find it impossible to make that dream come true. I am, of course, left with no choice but to forgo the opportunity given. If only i can use my edusave or whatever savings i have, it's not going to be a problem but we're talking about private school here. About students that are made up of freaking rich foreigners(mostly) and about the school fees that cost a bomb. I don't belong in that category and that was why my fees are subsidized. That also explained why at times, i've been outcast by my lecturers. Not just me alone. I do have friends who belong in the average income family too and we are not cared for like how they did when we first entered. Simply because we do not have plenty of money nor do we own a big company. Whatever is it, i'm leaving the school soon and i'm all out for it. I'm leaving with satisfying grades and gonna get myself a good job too. Insya Allah. So when i have money with me, i will be able to travel, not just Swiss but many other countries i wish to. I've make a vow to myself that not until i've travel enough, i will not settle down (:

" All the best Haini for your future endeavor. May iman, success & humility be with you always. "




 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies