Monday, 2 April 2012

Birthday isn't about fancy gifts but it's how you grow stronger, be better and act mature





It's already the 4th month of the year, which also means that i'm officially twenty this year. Alhamdulillah, all thanks to Allah for the uncountable blessings he gave to all of us. I live my life with a year ahead, pulled through all the struggle with the help from Him. Whatever that lies in the future, i pray that He will give me the strength to persevere, endure and be patience at all times. Truthfully, i wasn't looking forward to my birthday. I wanted to treat 1st April like any other day simply because i've yet to accept the fact that my age has now increase to number 2. What more 21,22,23 and the list goes on. I guess i wasn't prepared at all to grow old but you know what? I managed to self-motivate myself this: It's okay to grow old. You can be young at heart :)
Therefore, i am actually looking forward to 28th Ramadhan, the day i was brought to earth based on islamic calender. I want to celebrate my birthday, alone on the prayer mat and thank Him for everything or with my mum who struggled through 9 months 10 days with me in her tummy. Insya Allah.

Still, i would love to show my deepest gratitude to those who made it happen yesterday. 


The closest of all; my lovely siblings


Someone who's willing to make his way all the way from Tampines


This beautiful lady


Bcube, although it's not full frame


The planner who made it worthwhile. 

Not forgetting, Zann Kenneth & Yuqing for coming down too! All these people had made my day possible. A memorable one indeed BUT you must be wondering where are my lovely girls who is always with me? Unfortunately, one was down with fever while the others had other commitment. Nonetheless, there will be time where we will meet up (:

Lastly, thank you too for all the well wishes i got from FB and messages. I'm starting to receive wishes from my cousins one by one. Isn't that a good news for me? (:

To add up, the gifts i received will be treasured for as long as possible.




I have the best of both world. Thank you Allah :)




 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies