|
Wednesday, 2 May 2012
Do you feel the excitement too when it comes to your loved one's birthday?
I do, just like today. 2nd May marks Nur Fateha Binte Rusman 20th birthday. This lady in the picture took half of my life and has continuously been there when i needed her most. I may, unconsciously and accidentally mistreat her at times but her patience and understanding weaken me. As far as my friendship with her is concern, she has been a forgiving friend since day 1 and no doubt why she's likeable by many (:
Although we have not met for quite sometimes, i believe our friendship never fade. I've always seek Allah's blessing so that this friendship will last for as long as it could.
So to you best friend, happy 20th birthday. I believe up till now, this year has been a fruitful, packed and yet a better year compared to your previous. I continuously hope that health, happiness, wealth, faith, success and tranquility be with you always. May Allah increase your level of wisdom and patience in overcoming every odds. Smile always cause it looks perfect in my eye.
Cheers to your 20th journey in life (: |
Designer: sutup-dummies |