Monday, 6 January 2014

Speak good or remain silence


Assalamualaikum (:

I am suddenly motivated to update this rusty blog once again after knowing there's someone out there who has been reading my humble thoughts and feelings. Of course i am very surprise cause i was almost 100% confident that no one will ever want to read it. Simply because blogger is no longer popular or trending you see (:
To you my dear, thank you for being honest with me. I am still in awe :')
You make me wanting to reminiscence my past, the good and bad. Now i'm here once again after 5 months of abandoning it? Opps!

Flashing back to 2013, it was indeed one of my best year i could ever ask for. Having to perform mini Hajj which is known as Umrah was something i never thought of at such a young age. I definitely want to do it again and again with God's will. Maybe someday, Hajj can be achieved as well in shaa Allah amiin (:
The year i've decided to don a hijab for the rest of my life with no regret. For all the ni'mat He gave and continue giving, how can i not be thankful. Subhanallah Alhamdulillah.
Although Umrah was a big thing to my surrounding, i have to admit there are still some parts of me that needs to continue improving. I am always trying to be a better me everyday. Sometimes, while you are searching for a better you, you may destroy yourself  unconsciously. I do go through such stage but so far, till now, i've yet to give up. Everyone is struggling with different things. It's how you deal with it makes it different.
That's life.

Moving on to my dancing world. Hmmm, dancing was once my hobby. Now it become my passion. However, this passion will definitely come to and end sooner or later. Yes i've put a target to how long i am going to dance but only God knows exactly when i NEED to stop dancing. 
2013 has been a highlight and busiest year for us. Started out with Oh Bangau! and followed by Young Choreographers' Showcase. It was a two major productions that was just a month gap. We are no professional dancers and most importantly is that we are not a full time dancers. Thus, coping it and managing our time was the biggest challenge for us. Nonetheless, we made through all the trials. I mean, we have to right! (:
Followed by all the mini shows that was pretty much back to back, it was interestingly tiring. Dancers have always love exposure.


We did a closing ceremony by initiating a year end performance named Pusaka Azpirasi. Showcasing all Azpirasi Signature items, performed by the juniors.
Then, we started off our year with a 3D2N Chalet at Aloha Changi. So it was a good start to my Gregorian year (:

Perhaps, i shall stop here for now? I do hope to consistently blog, hopefully! Hehe (:





  





 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies