Friday, 19 February 2016


Assalamualaikum :)

It has been a year. No doubt, there's a lot that took place within a year. Well, except for the weight and i'm still thinking why haha!

I honestly do not know where to start. Life has been busy for me, always. As much as i'm complaining about how tiring it has been lately, I'm also equally thankful. Wouldn't be able to continue all these responsibilities without the health Allah has bestowed upon me. There are a few incidents that happened and i believe, it is nothing but to build a better me. 

I've also realize that holding on to a few post require a lot of your time and effort. Recently, I've officially took up a minor role in my dance group. Ever since then, it actually pushes me to learn about business and stock take. It is not a strength i realize long ago. In fact i do not know if i can excel. I do not know if the system I've build can be better. The lack of experience has definitely make me think and work the hard way.
Wardrobe, that's my job scope. If people were to ask, i will definitely have the same intention and answer as the rest; to build Azpirasi to a respectable level. 

I definitely have a lot of dreams to catch and fulfill but i know i need to plan well enough. I foresee that I may not  be able to stay long in Azpirasi. Hence i wish to give my best for as long as i stay :)

It's already 12.22AM and i'm working tomorrow. Hehe. I can't promised when will be my next post but i hope to update in due course. 

Please stay healthy and safe, where ever you are :)





 photo 5080b8e8-3629-4c4c-a8b7-0f5134e1c7b4.jpg

Haini Honeyy

I bring you into my life, an interesting one

Twitter| Facebook|













Designer: sutup-dummies